COVID-19 Information & Updates
**NOTE: We have temporarily suspended in person appointments due to recent surge in the Omicron variant cases.**
Due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 variant cases in our community, we've decided to return to curbside-only service. Our ultimate goal is safety while still providing our high medical standard of care for your pet.
- We are asking that clients remain in their vehicles upon arrival for all appointments.
- When you arrive, please call 512-448-2676. A medic will take a history over the phone & then inform you of the next step in getting your pet into the hospital. Please wear masks when our technicians come to your vehicle to collect your pet(s) and when returning your pet(s). We ask that all dogs are on a leash & cats are in a secure carrier. Do not leave the parking lot during your pet's appointments.
- After our doctor has performed an exam, a doctor or technician will call to review and discuss exam findings and present an estimate for recommendations. Once your pet has received any necessary tests or procedures, we can finalize charges and call you to collect payment over the phone.
- Please call ahead if you need food/prescriptions for your pets. This will allow us to make sure they are in stock. Call when you arrive at our hospital. We will accept phone payment and bring your items to you.
- We ask if you or any family members showing COVID-19 symptoms to please stay home and call to reschedule your appointment.