COVID-19 Information & Updates
**NOTE: At this time we are requiring masks for all appointments regardless of vaccination status.**
- A limited number of in-person appointments are now available.
- Only two pet parents will be allowed in the building for in-person appointments.
- Since we need to monitor our capacity, we will ask that you call us from your car when you arrive for your in-person appointment, and we will escort you and your pet inside when we have a room available.
- Once inside the building, masks are required at all times.
- Curbside appointments will still be available.
- If you need to pick up food, medications, or drop-off samples, we will still conduct that as a curbside service.
- Walk-ins, tech appointments, surgery check-ins, and patient discharges will continue to be scheduled as curbside appointments.
- Masks are required while interacting with the staff.